nominated by Poetic Parfait
The Gargie Award, from Christyb, thank you!
Bows (~_~) Humble
Nominate some others for this award…
MobiusFaith mobius deals in abstract and fine art photography. If you haven’t seen his work, I highly recommend it.
willowdot willow, writes some versatile poetry and poetic literary short stories that span from the depths of our soul to the touching of the heart.
dreamwalker Sue writes both articles of connecting the world through our minds and hearts as well as some moving the soul poetry.
the seeker here is a blog that seeks to touch our hearts and inspire our beliefs.
(I was un-certain as to what gargie meant, so I looked it up..).
“People with this name tend to be balanced, and receptive to cooperation. They are the ideal partner and seek peace. It is important for them to learn how to speak up, or they may be taken advantage of. Sometimes they can get stuck on too many details and have feelings of loneliness”
nominated by willowdot
“It appears I need to tell you 11 facts about me”
1) I love to write
2) employed as a correctional officer (prison guard)
3) 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do
4) I live on a river
5) love to fish
6) my life revolves around my wife and daughter “lil sunshine”
7) I was born in Japan (on an american air force base) I live in east Texas, that makes me a Japanese = redneck (a rare breed)
8) I do not drink, I am always the designated driver for others, my addiction is zen. I feel it is like the chinese proverb, “kissing is like drinking salt water, it leaves you thirsty for more!” I crave new enlightenment daily and hunt for wisdom like an addict seeks its next fix. I find it in a glass, a pencil, a floor tile, a stone, etc… everything has zen in it, it is not always easy to find, but it is there.
9) I am Dr. Pepper lover (my drink daily) and morning coffee.
10) we have a chihuahua, named “Harley”
11) I am a seeker of peace and tranquility, but when it is needed I can become an awaken tiger. My wife told me the other day that I was a lot like Steven Seagal, calm, and soft-spoken but can walk through men like a knife through butter.
now to nominate others…
there are so many beautiful bloggers that I can’t mention them all, I rarely meet a blog I don’t like. However there are some topics I’d rather not submerse myself in.
Don’t open a shop unless you like to smile (chinese proverb)